[Wien] Extra vertical lines in bandstructure in spaghetti

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Feb 20 05:29:40 CET 2018

What did you change the data toler value to?  The 1.d-07 [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg15787.html
] to 1.d-05 [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg16402.html
]?

You used bz_lin.patch [
https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/17.1 ] or changed
bz_lin.f yourself (by hand)?

How did you recompile?  make clean, make, cp spaghetti .. or
./siteconfig, R Compile/Recompile, S Select program, spaghetti?

It may be that nobody can help further without having a case.struct and
case.klist_band to reproduce the bandstructure like last time [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg15781.html
].