[Wien] Error while running the command ./siteconfig_lapw during installation of WIEN2k code

Sourav Dey dey.sourav77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:36:32 CET 2018

Dear Prof. Blaha and Prof. Schwarz,
  I have downloaded the WIEN2k 17.1 code and am trying to install it in a
Ununtu 16.04 LTS version desktop. The hardware configuration is : intel
i5 quadcore processor, 1TB hardisk and 8 GB RAM. I have installed
gfortran compiler and csh in Ubuntu. I am getting an error "if:
Expression Syntax." while running the command "./siteconfig_lapw". I
could not proceed further. Kindly help me to resolve the issue regarding
the installation of the code.

Best regards,
Sourav Kumar Dey
Research Fellow