[Wien] Error while running the command ./siteconfig_lapw during installation of WIEN2k code

Sourav Dey dey.sourav77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:16:47 CET 2018

Dear Prof. Peter Blaha,
   I have already installed tcsh in Ubuntu.  When I typed the command  "tcsh
--version" to know the version of tcsh I am using, it says the following.

tcsh 6.18.01 (Astron) 2012-02-14 (x86_64-unknown-linux) options
wide,nls,dl,al,kan,rh,nd,color,filec

When I typed the command "csh --version", it says the following.
$?tcsh: No match.

But, when I typed the command "sudo apt-cache policy csh" to get the
version of csh I am using instead of "csh --version", it says the following.

csh:
  Installed: 20110502-2.1ubuntu1
  Candidate: 20110502-2.1ubuntu1

The error (if: Expression Syntax ) is still there when I type the command
./siteconfig_lapw from the WIENROOT directory. Is there any problem with
the version of tcsh I am using?

Best regards,
--
Sourav Kumar Dey