[Wien] Fwd: DOS and Bandstructure not matching for nonmagnetic GGA+U+SOC calculations

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Jul 18 08:35:14 CEST 2018

I am pretty certain that you have done this wrong, double counting the +U.
Unless something has changed, the default is to combine the +U with SOC via
x lapwso -orb, no "-orb" in lapw1. Check how this was done for the scf
iteration (in :log).

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi