[Wien] non-collinear magnetic structure in ErFe2 compound

Sherif Yehia wien2k2018 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:37:48 CEST 2018

Dear User and expert

   We would like to calculate magnetic moment  for ErFe2  compound this
system is Ferrimagnetic   to the best of our  knowledge it can be handled  by
 partially inverted magnetic moments in the Wien2k   calculations.  For
this system we have found a reference to a possible non-collinear magnetic
structure in ErFe2 compound

Magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of Er(Co1_xFex)2 intermetallic

Compounds I. Chaaba  et al

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2017.05.033

http://refhub.elsevier.com/S0304-8853(17)30742-4/h0125

The magnetic moment per formula unit is about 5.7 Bohr magnetons as
reported by

Molecular-field theory analysis of RFe, intermetallic compounds

Y.J. Tang, et al

Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 127 (1993) 378-382

*My question is:* is there an option in the Wien2k code to allow for
handling such magnetic structure?

 Thank You   in advance

Sherif  Yehia