[Wien] non-collinear magnetic structure in ErFe2 compound

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Jul 26 13:54:33 CEST 2018

I believe WIEN2k still cannot do non-collinear magnetism.

There is WIENncm [ http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/ncm/ ].
However, you need to be somewhat of an expert (with theory and
programming) to use it as I believe it still hasn't been maintained by
anyone to keep it up-to-date in parallel with WIEN2k.  So, it probably
has many of the same bugs that have been found in WIEN2k over the last
several years.  It has only "limited" support as it says on the WIENncm
web page.