[Wien] ENE and DIS oscillations in case of NM case

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sat Jun 2 13:46:05 CEST 2018

Reducing the GREED (aka mixing factor) does little; that it helps is a dft
myth for poor coding/models.

Probably nm does not converge because it is bad physics.

You have to do instgen, lstart then dstart; doing instgen later does
nothing. And, you need to read case.scfm to see what the spins really are.