[Wien] How to calculate work function

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jun 27 04:12:48 CEST 2018

If it helps, there are the following related posts:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg06138.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg03184.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg01143.html
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2009-March/012327.html

Regarding the super.in0 error, if you have a folder X, usually you have
X.struct in the folder that you use to create X_super.struct (generated
by "x supercell").  Did you use the same directory for your supercell
after that:

save_lapw -d X_unitcell
cp X_super.struct X.struct
init_lapw <- Used to create X.in0

or did you create a new Y folder (called super) for the supercell
calculation; for example, using something like:

mkdir super
cp super.struct ./super/super.struct
cd super
init_lapw <- Used to create super.in0

However, I cannot be of much help beyond that.