[Wien] How to calculate work function

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Jun 28 02:32:07 CEST 2018

Regarding the "head: cannot open 'super.inm' for reading: No such file
or directory", yes, that is most likely because you missing a necessary
step.

There should be different methods that you could use to solve that:

1) Since super.inm is automatically created by init_lapw, use the
terminal command: init_lapw

2) If you use w2web, after clicking "initialize calc." in the menu,
create the super.inm file by clicking on the button: Prepare input files

Note: Make sure you clicked the "x lstart" button first to create
super.inm_st before clicking the "Prepare input files" button.

3) Create the case.inm yourself by using the two commands:
      x lstart
      cp super.inm_st super.inm

Regarding the "no super.clmsum(_old) file found", did you run "x dstart"
during your "x symmetry, copy struct_st, instgen_lapw, etc" steps to
create the super.clmsum file?