[Wien] How to calculate work function

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Jun 28 21:55:08 CEST 2018

 v5,v5c,v5x are at z=0.5. v5 (1st number) is the total potential, v5c is
the Coulomb and v5x is the exchange. (For a good calculation v5x should be
small, it will never be zero.)

Whether one should use v5 or v5c is something I have debated with myself. I
suspect that there are enough uncertainties in the XC used that they are
equally bad.

Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu ; Corrosion in 4D: MURI4D.numis.northwestern.edu