[Wien] How to calculate work function

prasad jayasena prasad.j86 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 22:14:23 CEST 2018

Dear Professor Laurence Marks

Thank you so much for your answer. This discussion was very valuable

Prasad
    On Thursday, June 28, 2018, 1:55:22 p.m. CST, Laurence Marks <L-marks at northwestern.edu> wrote:

 v5,v5c,v5x are at z=0.5. v5 (1st number) is the total potential, v5c is the Coulomb and v5x is the exchange. (For a good calculation v5x should be small, it will never be zero.)

Whether one should use v5 or v5c is something I have debated with myself. I suspect that there are enough uncertainties in the XC used that they are equally bad.