[Wien] error in running .machines file

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Jun 29 00:39:39 CEST 2018

You will need to talk more to your sysadmin (maybe show this email).

The simple one is the line
*31 mpirun: Command not found.*

This means what it says -- mpirun is not in your PATH and/or some other
command is needed. This is being set in $WIENROOT/mpirun.

The other one
*32 setrlimit(): WARNING: Cannot raise stack limit, continuing: Invalid
argument*

is not so simple, and perhaps your sysadmin can contact the list (or me)
directly. This may not matter (it is only a warning), although it would be
good to cure. How to cure it depends upon how setrlimit has been
implemented on your system, which nobody can tell you except your admin.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi