[Wien] Hund's Exchange parameter (J)

Wien2k User wien2k.user at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:28:24 CEST 2018

 Dear Prof. Tran and WIEN2k users;

I found in Anisimov's paper the following relation to calculate J
J=E3d'up'(n+0.5,n-0.5)- E3d'dn'(n+0.5,n-0.5)
but I think that the energy of the spin-up electrons is more stable
compared to that of Dn electrons and that's why I found a negative energy
(Do you think that this relationship is reversed?) or my reasoning is wrong
and I have to review my calculations?

Thank you in advance