[Wien] Some questions about output files

Lawal Mohammed mohammedlawal08 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 08:17:49 CEST 2018

Probably the note of Prof. Stefaan Cottenier (see chapter 7) @ http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/DFT_and_LAPW_2nd.pdf will help you for your first question.
Regards.
Lawal

    On Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 10:38:14 AM GMT+8, Gavin Abo <gsabo at crimson.ua.edu> wrote:

I'm fairly certain that the asterisk's symbol (*) corresponds to the s = -1 column for the orbital quantum number (j) in Table 6.6 on page 107 in the WIEN2k 17.1 usersguide [ http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf ].  For example, p* is the 1/2. Without the asterisk, the p is the 3/2 in the s = +1 column.