[Wien] ferrimagnetic

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Mon May 21 16:06:07 CEST 2018

I would think that it is antiferro. For ferri one has different atoms for 'up' and 'dn', such as Sr2FeMoO6 with Fe 'up' and Mo 'dn' or Fe3O4 where O 'up' has a different crystal position from O 'dn'.

0.05 is small and with higher quality you would get a smaller value

Pablo
Dear Wien2k Users;

I made an antiferromagnetic calculation by a creation of a supercell and with opssed orientation of spin directions using runsp but I found that the total moment is not zero but its value is of (0.05),  can i consider the material as ferrimagnetic or it is antiferromagnetic