[Wien] ferrimagnetic

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Mon May 21 19:25:10 CEST 2018

Increase the number of k points and see what happens

Btw, an ferrimagnet may also exist if the atoms are of the same kind, it is a matter of symmetry,
In antiferromagnets the sites are equivalent, in (compensated) ferrimagnets they are not.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University