[Wien] problems with convergence of SCF for AFM HoPtBi

Xavier Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at univ-rennes1.fr
Thu Nov 1 18:39:21 CET 2018

Thank you so much Laurence for this explanation which definitely enlight
my understanding!

Could you just give me more hints. What do you mean by "fixed point
solution" when you are speaking about the spins?

Brainstorming session:

I am a chemist but I can propose an idea without a clear understanding!
The rotations are non-linear and we should find a way to express them in
such a way to be linear.

Is a Fourier transform (or fractional Fourier transform or something
related) useful in such a case?

Cheers

Xavier

Institut des Sciences Chimiques de Rennes (ISCR)
Univ Rennes - CNRS - UMR6226, France
https://iscr.univ-rennes1.fr/cti/people/permanent-staff/rocquefelte-xavier
ICAMM2019 : VASP Workshop and International Materials Modelling Conf
June 26-July 3 2019, Rennes France
icamm.2019.sciencesconf.org  : Registration opening soon, see you there!