[Wien] Fermi surface not 4 fold symmetric for a cubic material with space group Pm3m

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 5 11:40:41 CET 2018

One needs more information.

Just a few possibilities:

I do NOT understand how you did a "nonmagnetic" GGA+U calculation. It
works ONLY in spinpolarized mode (but of course you can restrict the
spin to zero)

Make sure that you do NOT use a   shifted k-mesh   for FS calculation.

And make sure you create the k-mesh ALWAYS with the   -so  switch

Of course, after initso, the symmetry MUST BE REDUCED (no longer Pm3m
and 48 symmetry operations). The exact symmetry depends on the direction
of magnetization.

Regards