[Wien] The new method of optimizing the internal parameter

karima Physique physique.karima at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:46:30 CEST 2018

Dear Prof. Laurence Marks
Thank you very much for your answer
*For the case of my calculations, I want to optimize the internal
parameters of an atom of a **chalcopyrite**, **usually I used MSR1a without
-min (old WIEN2k versions) :*
*runsp -fc 1*
*save xxx*
*i change MSR1 to MSR1a *
*runsp -fc 0.5 -ec 0.00001 -cc 0.001 *
*is this method better than -min option? or it's the opposite*