[Wien] Problem in wien2k17 installation on remote server

Indranil mal indranil.mal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 21:09:55 CEST 2018

Thank you So much sir. I was facing the problem since from last month.   I
am sorry to disturb you and as Prof. Laurence Marks replied to me " sory
for the excuse " I will never try to use such words again. I am extremely
sorry.

Thank you again. Now I will learn how to deal with the calculations, If any
problem arise you please help me sir.

Thanking you
Indranil