[Wien] Fermi Surface Calculation with SO

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Sep 6 08:51:47 CEST 2018

Search the WIEN2k and XCrySDen mailing list archives at

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/maillist.html
http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/

as the topic came up in the past; just last month in the WIEN2k list it
was reposted that XCrySDen's fermi surface does not yet work with SO
unless you trick it by changing the SO files to be non-SO files (e.g.,
cp case.outputso case.output1):

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17847.html
(and click on links found therein)