[Wien] SCF Cycle stops; if: event not found

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Sep 6 16:31:38 CEST 2018

Without more specific information it is hard to say anything. Is this
during lapw0para, lapw1para, lapw2para or within runsp_lapw (or
runafm_lapw)? What form of runafm_lapw are you using -- some options in
normal runsp_lapw might not be right/supported.

This looks like a csh/tcsh error, e.g. https://www.google.com/
search?q=if%3A+event+not+found.&oq=if%3A+event+not+found.&aqs=chrome..
69i57j69i58.2287j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you can localize which program it is in, then changing the invokation of
csh (first line) to "#!/bin/csh -xf" will provide you with information to
work out where it is. (There may be a csh/tcsh environmental variable that
can be set, but I don't know it.)

You may have a bad csh/tcsh, there are some posts about this which you can
search for.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi