[Wien] Initialization for TiC

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Sep 7 05:17:15 CEST 2018

Do a directory listing of your WIEN2k installation directory? Does a
non-zero nn file exist [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17699.html
], e.g.:

ls -l /home/wangzm/soft/wien2k_13/nn

If it does not exist, you need to compile WIEN2k to create it using
./siteconfig_lapw or use the nn file from
WIEN2k_18.2_executables.tar.gz.  The WIEN2k_18.2_executables.tar.gz
should be download again today, since it was recently fixed [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17899.html
].

If you really are using WIEN2k version 13 based on your directory path,
I advise against using it as on the updates list you should see that
many serious bugs were found and fixed since that version such that the
latest WIEN2k version available should give the most accurate and
correct results (currently version 18.2):

http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/updates/

I few 18.2 bugs have been found.  My list about the patches for fixing
them can be found at:

https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/18.2