[Wien] Welcome to the "Wien" mailing list

Chi Ho Wong freestyle654321 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 05:10:06 CEST 2018

Dear duty officer,

I am trying to install Wien2K 18.2 in Ubuntu system but it fails.

First I typed 'tar xvzf WIEN2k_18.2_executables.tar.gz', it is fine

Then I type 'gunzip *.gz', it is also fine.

*However, when I typed  'chmod +x ./expand_lapw', or 'chmod +x
./expand_lapw./expand_lapw, 'it failed by showing the message
that './expand_lapw: No such file or directory'*

Any advice to fix it? Thank you

Best regards
Roy