[Wien] configuring parallel options using ssh

Luc Fruchter luc.fruchter at u-psud.fr
Mon Sep 17 12:54:53 CEST 2018

There is indeed too few information from me.

I try to configure the k-paralellization over several PCs connected by a
regular (slow) network. I use w2web, so that commands are transparent to me.

Wien2k is installed on all machines, and paths are the same on all
machines. SSH works without password on all machines.

Is NFS mandatory with this configuration ?

If so, to which directory should the mounted directory point to ? What
should be its name, and where should it stand on the calling machine ?

Thanks

PS : I hope this message threads correctly: I was told by the archive
manager to replace the addressee from the "reply to' button by Wien's
address (?).