[Wien] Issue with BZ wave vector points for the SG 129

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 21:08:35 CEST 2019

Dear Wien2k Users,
I am studying a material having SG 129 (P4/nmm). The author of the paper
reported the BZ path in the band structure along Gamma-F-Q-Z-Gamma.
The space group of this material is 129 (P4/nmm) and the available
literature  suggests the BZ  path along: G-X-M-G-Z-R-A-G-X-R-M-A as can be
seen at MP for any material with SG 129.

I could not able to manage to get the path you: Gamma-F-Q-Z-Gamma.

Could someone please suggest me how to set the above path for the band
structure?
Looking forward to hearing from you asap.

regards
Bhamu