[Wien] How to calculate Optical properties with hf potential

AJAY SINGH VERMA ajay_phy at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 4 09:32:44 CEST 2019

Dear Sir,
I want to calculate Optical properties of a semiconducting material by using hf potential. As per the user guide large k-mash is required for optical properties, but if I use large k-mash in hf potential then the calculation becomes too much expansive. Also the file name extension includes 'hf' at the end, hence we get different file after using hf. So what will be the procedure to calculate it? Thanking you!

Ajay Singh Verma