[Wien] Tmaker: command not found

Peipei Hao Peipei.Hao at colorado.edu
Wed Feb 20 01:21:50 CET 2019

Hi,

-I was running WIEN2k_18.2 in a logging in node of school cluster, with the
ifort compiler offered under the intel MPI frame.

-I was trying to construct my master input file: case.struct with
cif2struct/makestruct and to initialize a SCF calculation

-I could only find a file named "SRC_cif2struct" and so I ran "$WIENROOT/x
$WIENROOT/SRC_cif2struct " under the sub-directory where my cif file lies,
but only got an empty file named: case.struct;

-Then I tried to construct the struct file with "makestruct" by running
"$WIENROOT/makestruct" under the sub-directory, and typing all the
structure info required, then if said "Tmaker: command not found" following
"Now, 'datastruct' file is ready.
We Run 'Tmaker' for making WIEN2k struct file."
After that, again I got an empty file named: init.struct.

-I was doubting whether this problem was caused by an inconsistency between
the naming of the related programs under the dir:$WIENROOT and the codes in
those executable files, since there is only a directory called "SRC_Tmaker"
rather than "Tmaker", which is similar to the case of the "SRC_cif2struct"
files. Or is that possibly caused by some error I made in the original
configuration?

-Also, when I tried to run "init_lapw" with one of those example files,
similar errors happend with the notification: "$WIENROOT/nn: Command not
found."

Thanks,
Peipei