[Wien] Problems with hf and so

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Jan 7 04:35:08 CET 2019

The "error in read_weight: wrong case.weighthfnoso" might be due to a
bug in SRC_hf/read_weight.f of WIEN2k 18.2.

I think it might be line 126 that needs commented out

!        nk = nkibzall

followed by recompiling the hf module with siteconfig.

It seems like the code was designed such that nk should be set to
nkibzall on line 15 when "-newklist" is not used, while set instead when
"-newklist" is used by line 17 in read_weight.f to:

         nk = nkibzoldk

However, you may want to wait for confirmation from the hf module
developer on that.