[Wien] Problems with hf and so

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jan 7 13:54:05 CET 2019

Hi,

Gavin is right, there is a bug. To fix the problem, you need
at line 126 in read_weight.f to replace
         nk = nkibzall
by
         if (newklist .eqv. .false.) then
           nk = nkibzall
         elseif (newklist .eqv. .true.) then
           nk = nkibzoldk
         endif

Concerning the other problem with -redklist, try it again. If it still
occurs, then give the details of your procedure.

One unrelated thing:
Use "save_lapw" when a calculation is finished to avoid to mix
several different calculations in the same scf file.

Thanks for having reported the problem.

F. Tran