[Wien] mult not equal and struct2cif command is not working

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:04:15 CET 2019

 Dear Wien2k users,

                                  Kindly find attached herewith the
supercell (1*2*1) struct file for my simulation.  The NFT_Vol_1.struct is
before considering nn initialization and NFT_Vol_1_2.struct is after
copying the case.struct_nn as suggested by the software. If I accept the
new struct file x dstart stop with the error message attached in the mail.
On the other hand, If I ignore the nn error "mult not equal" then the
initialization working fine.
Again in my computer struct2cif command is not executing due to some
unknown reason.
Kindly try to sort out these issue.

Thank you in advance.

with regards,