[Wien] mult not equal and struct2cif command is not working

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jan 28 14:38:05 CET 2019

No. I doubt your statements that the initialization works in one case.
Both struct files are invalid and differ only by the symmetry operations
at the end.

When you create a supercell, you must modify the resulting struct file.
Either delete an atom, add one, rename it or move it, or "label" it. You
must break the symmetry.

nn does nothing with your struct files, but sgroup detects that the cell
is 2 times larger than necessary and reduces the cell to the original
unit cell.

init_lapw should show an error after both, sgroup AND symmetry, which
you cannot neglect.