[Wien] lapw2c tries to read an anomalous amount of data

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 13:42:00 CEST 2019

I expect it was the Ubuntu update.

The synchronous CPU will be some combination of:
a) Multiple cores running lapack commands
b) Openmp code in some subroutines (if you are not using mpi)
c) Data communications and/or cores waiting for others if you are using
mpi. When they are all in step there will be an apparent burst.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University