[Wien] :WARN : bad integral E= (telnes3)

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 06:23:58 CEST 2019

For a (strange) Ni/Cr/O with RMTs of 1.75, 1.75, 1.52 I am getting
reasonable K-edge EELS for the O (with a Slater 1/2 hole), but some of the
Ni/Cr look bad. With them I am getting a stack of warnings in
case.outputelnes which look like the radial integral is not converging
well. Is this where one would use the extend potential option (not yet sure
how to use that)?

Or something else...

--
Professor Laurence Marks