[Wien] :WARN : bad integral E= (telnes3)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jul 31 07:44:56 CEST 2019

NI/Cr K-edges or more likely L2,3 edges ???

TM-K edges should be fully converged (but beware of neglected quadrupole
excitations due to the high energy)
TM-L edges are quite problematic anyway, at least in "correlated" oxides.

Rerun with larger TM radii (and smaller O) and compare the spectrum. I
don't think you will see much difference.

I've never used the extended potential option, but maybe it is ok.