[Wien] Where am I making mistake in LDA+U MAE calculation

Tuvshin D tuvshin1230 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 17:07:38 CEST 2019

Thanks you sir, lowest symmetry in P1 means it's better to not group
individual atoms right? For my example of Sm2Fe17, I should make struct
file with 19 individual atoms instead of 5  that x symm of init generates
to me (or 8 in certain direction)

My inaccuracy comes from that my struct file changed in -so calculation.
Best way to prevent is use P1 with ungrouped all atoms, is it correct?

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack