[Wien] Augmented Plane Wave

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Mar 22 12:04:56 CET 2019

Dear Pablo,

I suspect your problem occurs because you left out the word which
"Augmented" refers too: It is an "Augmented Plane Wave Method",
that is, the Method is augmented (including additional basis functions),
not the plane waves (in amplitude or intensity).

Best regards,

Martin Pieper

---
Dr. Martin Pieper