[Wien] System configuration

Indranil mal indranil.mal at gmail.com
Thu May 23 20:37:03 CEST 2019

I did the patching but after compiling I am getting the
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:gfortran: error: buffered_io: No such file or
directory
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-mp1’
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-prec_div’; did you mean ‘-mrecip’?
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pc80’; did you mean ‘-mpc80’?
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pad’
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-ip’; did you mean ‘-p’?
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-traceback’
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-assume’; did you mean ‘-msse’?
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [module.o] Error 1
SRC_dstart/compile.msg:make: *** [para] Error 2
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: buffered_io: No such file or directory
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mp1’
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-prec_div’; did you mean ‘-mrecip’?
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pc80’; did you mean ‘-mpc80’?
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-pad’
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-ip’;
did you mean ‘-p’?
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-traceback’
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-assume’; did you mean ‘-msse’?
SRC_hf/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [modules.o] Error 1
SRC_hf/compile.msg:make: *** [rp] Error 2
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: buffered_io: No such file or directory
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mp1’
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-prec_div’; did you mean ‘-mrecip’?
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pc80’; did you mean ‘-mpc80’?
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-pad’
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-ip’;
did you mean ‘-p’?
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-traceback’
SRC_hf/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-assume’; did you mean ‘-msse’?
SRC_hf/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [modules.o] Error 1
SRC_hf/compile.msg:make: *** [cp] Error 2
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:gfortran: error: buffered_io: No such file or
directory
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-mp1’
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-prec_div’; did you mean ‘-mrecip’?
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pc80’; did you mean ‘-mpc80’?
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pad’
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-ip’; did you mean ‘-p’?
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-traceback’
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-assume’; did you mean ‘-msse’?
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [modules.o] Error 1
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:make: *** [rp] Error 2
[...]
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:make: *** [cp] Error 2
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:gfortran: error: buffered_io: No such file or
directory
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-mp1’
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-prec_div’; did you mean ‘-mrecip’?
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pc80’; did you mean ‘-mpc80’?
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pad’
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-ip’; did you mean ‘-p’?
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-traceback’
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-assume’; did you mean ‘-msse’?
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [modules.o] Error 1
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:make: *** [rp] Error 2
[...]
SRC_lapw2/compile.msg:make: *** [cp] Error 2
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:gfortran: error: buffered_io: No such file or
directory
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-mp1’
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-prec_div’; did you mean ‘-mrecip’?
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pc80’; did you mean ‘-mpc80’?
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pad’
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-ip’; did you mean ‘-p’?
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-traceback’
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-assume’; did you mean ‘-msse’?
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [reallocate.o] Error 1
SRC_lapwso/compile.msg:make: *** [para] Error 2
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: buffered_io: No such file or directory
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mp1’
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-prec_div’; did you mean ‘-mrecip’?
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pc80’; did you mean ‘-mpc80’?
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-pad’
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-ip’; did you mean ‘-p’?
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-traceback’
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-assume’; did you mean ‘-msse’?
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [modules.o] Error 1
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:make: *** [rp] Error 2
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: buffered_io: No such file or directory
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mp1’
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-prec_div’; did you mean ‘-mrecip’?
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-pc80’; did you mean ‘-mpc80’?
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-pad’
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-ip’; did you mean ‘-p’?
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-traceback’
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:gfortran: error: unrecognized command line option
‘-assume’; did you mean ‘-msse’?
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [modules.o] Error 1
SRC_nmr/compile.msg:make: *** [cp] Error 2