[Wien] System configuration

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri May 24 04:18:20 CEST 2019

The -mp1, -pad, -traceback, and so on look like ifort specific compiler
flags .

If you are using gfortran, compiler flags for gfortran need to be used
for the Compiling Options in siteconfig.  A good starting pointing is to
use the "Recommended options" by siteconfig for linuxgfortran, which is
seen in the post [1], before you start customizing it with your own
flags. For example, gfortan has -fbacktrace [2] instead of the
-trackback that ifort has [3].

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17903.html
[2] https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gfortran/Option-Summary.html