[Wien] parallel ssh error

Indranil mal indranil.mal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:20:30 CEST 2019

Respected Sir, As per Your suggestion I have done the single process with
one iteration successfully encountered no issue in all the nodes. However
in parallel running facing the same  error

grep: *scf1*: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '.in.tmp': No such file or directory
FERMI - Error
grep: *scf1*: No such file or directory
Parallel.scf1_1: No such file or directory.
bash: fixerror_lapw: command not found
bash: lapw1c: command not found
bash: fixerror_lapw: command not found
bash: lapw1c: command not found
bash: fixerror_lapw: command not found
bash: lapw1c: command not found
bash: fixerror_lapw: command not found
bash: lapw1c: command not found
bash: fixerror_lapw: command not found
bash: lapw1c: command not found
bash: fixerror_lapw: command not found
bash: lapw1c: command not found
bash: fixerror_lapw: command not found
bash: lapw1c: command not found
bash: fixerror_lapw: command not found
bash: lapw1c: command not found
 LAPW0 END
hup: Command not found.

Previously I was doing a mistake with user name and home directory now
in all the pc the user name and the home directory is same
(/home/vlsi) is same and the working directory is accessible from
every node.

 (ls -l $WIENROOT/lapw1c
-rwxr-xr-x 1 vlsi vlsi 2151824 Sep 26 02:41 /servernode01/lapw1c) this
reflects in all the pcs.