[Wien] Using option Qsplit=6 in qtl to rotate to get t2g and eg

Wasim Raja Mondal wasimr.mondal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 06:29:41 CEST 2020

If I run the example from user guide as given in appendix for routine Tio2,
wien2k is automatically deciding rotation matrix. But V2O3 corundum
structure (High temperature), It is not doing. But V2O3 corundum high
temperature paramagnetic phase has rotational distortion. So, wien2k should
give local rotation matrix. Please respond if anybody here has experienced
with this structure.