[Wien] A suggestion about the hybrid functional

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 10 16:27:05 CEST 2020

No.

As Fabien explained:

EECE is : exact exchange for correlated electrons; i.e. it is 100% HFx +
DFT-correlation (inside the spheres and for one l only).

onsite-HYBR: is hybrid DFT, like your second equation, but again only
inside the sphere and for one l only.

"full hybrids" is full-blown (for all states, in the whole unitcell)
Hybrid-DFT with alpha according your input and DFT-correlation according
your choice (case.in0).