[Wien] A suggestion about the hybrid functional

Abderrahmane Reggad abde.reggad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:38:02 CEST 2020

If EECE is not onsite hybrid functional then hybrid means hybridization
between exchange and correlation energy for localized states and doesn't
mean hybridization between Hartree-Fock and DFT energies for localized
states.

More question: What's the difference between the full hybrid and onsite
hybrid functionals ? and how in which one do you classify the exact
exchange functional?

Reference:
http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/onlineworkshop/FT-XC-effects.pdf