[Wien] temperature dependent DFT (band, ...) calculations

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:32:37 CEST 2020

Dear Prof. L. Marks,
I do not think that this query is not related to this list.
Yes, it can be asked somewhere else but as Wien2K is my primary DFT tool so
I thought to ask here.
In many research papers we see that the authors report lattice parameters
at 0K and 300K.
If I take lattice parameters that is mentioned for 300K (from experimental
paper) and do a DFT calculation using Wien2K then should we consider our
all DFT calculations at 300K?
Ideally DFT does all the calculations at 0K but I am a bit confused in
such a situation where we have lattice parameters at some higher
temperature.
I think my query  appropriate this this list and hoping a
appropriate response to someone from the list.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Bhamu