[Wien] temperature dependent DFT (band, ...) calculations

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 16:18:07 CEST 2020

I really think such questions are inappropriate for this list. If you have
general physics questions such as this, you should ask on some appropriate
list.

This list is an appropriate place for real problems with using Wien2k.

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu