[Wien] temperature dependent DFT (band, ...) calculations

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:33:04 CEST 2020

Dear Experts,

Could you please confirm that if I have temperature dependent lattice
parameters, from DFT calculation, then whatever properties like band,
phonon, elastic, ... , I compute will be considered as temperature
dependent ?
Yes, ionic positions should be relaxed what I know.
My own answer would be yes for this query but I need a confirmation.

It would be a help from computational resources point of view. I do not
want to test the calculation and see the the difference as system is more
computational time demanding.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Bhamu