[Wien] Simultaeneous optimization of atomic coordinates with lattice parameters

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:10:58 CEST 2020

Also after obtaining the c/a optimized struct file with optimized lattice
parameter & nearly optimized atomic coordinates for a hexagonal system I do
a force minimization by keeping the lattice parameter intact (as obtained
from c/a optimization curve). Whether this will give a wrong minima?

with regards,