[Wien] Speedup for NL-vdW functionals in MPI (for WIEN2k_19)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Feb 24 01:37:09 CET 2020

Thanks, I have added that to my list of WIEN2k 19.1 patches in the
README at [1] which seems to be becoming quite long now that I have
brought it up to date.

I know there is at least one other fix that I don't have in my list,
since there is not enough information available to patch for those.
Though from the post at [2], it looks as if that fix can likely be
expected in the next future version of WIEN2k.

[1] https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/19.1
[2]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg19019.html