[Wien] WIEN2k workshop

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 31 14:28:00 CET 2020

Dear WIEN2k users,

Please save the date:

27th W I E N 2 k - W O R K S H O P  +  " B L A H A - S y m p o s i u m "
(40 years of DFT based simulations of solids with the WIEN2k code)

29. June - 4. July 2020 in Vienna, Austria

This year the workshop will be again at the TU Vienna, but in addition
to our tradition of an

introductory course + hands-on sessions on DFT calculations with WIEN2k

there will be a special scientific 2 day event to celebrate my 65th
birthday and 40 years of WIEN2k development. We will have invited
speakers from all over the world related in one or the other way to WIEN2k.

More information can be found at www.wien2k.at. Registration is not yet
open, but I'll announce it when we are ready.

Best regards
Peter Blaha