[Wien] cleaning up scratch dir

Luc Fruchter luc.fruchter at u-psud.fr
Thu Jul 23 15:37:44 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am running parallel k-points over several nodes, which run fine (19.1
version).
However, I have defined local scratch directories on nodes to reduce
file transfers (defining the scratch variable in .bashrc), as recommended.
I see that .vector files accumulate there at each case run. I would
expect that the scratch dir be cleaned, for instance using "clean_lapw",
but the only way to clean up these accumulating files seems to remove
them by hand. Is this the expected behavior for the scratch dir files ?

Thanks